Amazing
It's a very interesting life I live. I have a music degree but teach English. I was born in El Paso but don't remember any of it. I grew up in the "nuclear family" but never learned to communicate. I have lots of friends but feel alone often. I have two children, two dogs, and one husband. I loathe math but enjoy budgeting. My greatest talent is organization but my greatest fault is disorganization. I have never been out of the US.
River to ocean
is my life in geography.
Crescendos to diction
is my life in teaching.
Friendship to soul mate
is my life in love.
Acquaintence to carpet
is my life in friendship.
Zero to one hundred
is my life in parenting.
State to state
is my life in travel.
My life is
transition after transition.
River to ocean
is my life in geography.
Crescendos to diction
is my life in teaching.
Friendship to soul mate
is my life in love.
Acquaintence to carpet
is my life in friendship.
Zero to one hundred
is my life in parenting.
State to state
is my life in travel.
My life is
transition after transition.
Comments