I am
I am Barbara Wells.
I am loud because I care about people.
I am cynical because I trust no one.
I am honest because I teach young people.
I am curious because I read everything.
I am vibrant because I search for the answer.
I am enthusiastic because I love life.
I am resilient because I face adversity.
I am witty because I think all the time.
I am faithful because I fail occasionally.
I am phenominal because I build friendships.
I am compassionate because I hurt.
I am organized because I have to be.
I am Barbara Wells.
I am loud because I care about people.
I am cynical because I trust no one.
I am honest because I teach young people.
I am curious because I read everything.
I am vibrant because I search for the answer.
I am enthusiastic because I love life.
I am resilient because I face adversity.
I am witty because I think all the time.
I am faithful because I fail occasionally.
I am phenominal because I build friendships.
I am compassionate because I hurt.
I am organized because I have to be.
I am Barbara Wells.
Comments