Being an adult
Being an adult... what does this truly mean? These are my opinions - take them or leave them:
It means responsibility.
It means working through difficulty.
It means letting go of the little stuff.
It means making the most of free time.
It means embracing your true self.
It means giving up anything for children.
It means not being the most important person in the room.
It means forgiveness.
It means forgetting.
It means truth above all else.
It means making good decisions.
It's hard. I'd much rather be a child in an adult's body, like so many others out there.
It means responsibility.
It means working through difficulty.
It means letting go of the little stuff.
It means making the most of free time.
It means embracing your true self.
It means giving up anything for children.
It means not being the most important person in the room.
It means forgiveness.
It means forgetting.
It means truth above all else.
It means making good decisions.
It's hard. I'd much rather be a child in an adult's body, like so many others out there.
Comments
It's hard to grow up, but in growing up we become better people...generally speaking anyways. My hope is that as I learn and 'grow up' that my future kids will see what a good person is and try to become the same. I know your little ones are watching and even though it sucks to be an adult sometimes, the great impact you are having on banana and jt are worth it.