tears
Tears
are an expression.
An expression of
HAPPINESS,
SADNESS,
PAIN,
REGRET,
LOVE,
and
HATE.
As my tears fall,
I wonder...
Is it HAPPINESS?
Is it SADNESS?
Is it PAIN?
Is it REGRET?
Is it LOVE?
Is it HATE?
Tear after tear
reminds me
of the common thread
throughout these emotions...
HUMANS.
Tears are
created by man.
Like he created
the rest of the world around me.
Man gave me these tears.
How do I take them away?
are an expression.
An expression of
HAPPINESS,
SADNESS,
PAIN,
REGRET,
LOVE,
and
HATE.
As my tears fall,
I wonder...
Is it HAPPINESS?
Is it SADNESS?
Is it PAIN?
Is it REGRET?
Is it LOVE?
Is it HATE?
Tear after tear
reminds me
of the common thread
throughout these emotions...
HUMANS.
Tears are
created by man.
Like he created
the rest of the world around me.
Man gave me these tears.
How do I take them away?
Comments