#wellswin

I lack the inspiration for a truly extensive blog post this week.  Instead, I will list a few things that I consider a #wellswin.  In the world of hashtags, this is one I can get behind, along with all the things I might label with said hashtag.  Some of these are more drastic and impressive than the others, but they are all wins in my book.
  • My Big Kid performed on stage with dancers fully confident of her ability and her skills.
  • One of my students actually said, out loud "it's not that hard - just add more paragraphs"
  • I did not fly off the handle on my mother today
  • I worked out 6 of the 7 days this week
  • 100% of my students showed up to take their EOCs (that's huge, I promise)
  • I baked 72 cupcakes this afternoon
  • My tailbone doesn't hurt incessantly any longer.  
  • Some of my kids are excited about the fiction unit beginning next week
  • My son didn't give himself a concussion yesterday.
It's a short list.  But it's a good list.  

Comments

Popular Posts