Hate Love Acceptance

Hate is to dislike intensely or passionately.
Love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
Acceptance is the act of taking or receiving something offered.

Hate is easy.
Love is hard.
Acceptance is harder.

Hate is ignoring your children.
Love is children laughing.
Acceptance is allowing your children to be who they are.

Hate is heart breaking.
Love is heart filling.
Acceptance is heart soothing.

Hate is giving up.
Love is trying harder.
Acceptance is knowing when to quit.

Hate is living without the heart.
Love is living without holding back.
Acceptance is living without judgement.

Hate is hurtful.
Love hurts.
Acceptance is painless.

Hate is unforgiving.
Love is unforgetable.
Acceptance is unbelievable.

Without feeling there is no hate.
Without hate there is no love.
Without love there is no acceptance.

Comments

Piper said…
I'm so glad I'm your friend. This is awesome and so are you!
Unknown said…
Oh I almost missed this. I clicked it by accident as logging off and WOW...am so glad I did. This is really beautiful.

Popular Posts