Let yourself Listen
What I would like to read about:
1. Vampires - I can ALWAYS read about vampires. It doesn't matter how well or poorly written.
2. A good love story - this is the only place in my life I let my romantic nature come out to play. In real life, it's too easy to get hurt.
3. A heroine winning - there are not enough of these, ever.
4. Some jackass losing - again, not enough of these.
5. Teens discovering who they are - I love to see young men and women come into their own.
This initiation was easy!!!
1. Vampires - I can ALWAYS read about vampires. It doesn't matter how well or poorly written.
2. A good love story - this is the only place in my life I let my romantic nature come out to play. In real life, it's too easy to get hurt.
3. A heroine winning - there are not enough of these, ever.
4. Some jackass losing - again, not enough of these.
5. Teens discovering who they are - I love to see young men and women come into their own.
This initiation was easy!!!
Comments