Let Yourself Write
Step 1:
Writers are dead.
Writers are famous.
Writers are eccletic.
Writers are poor.
Writers are strange.
Writers are hard-workers.
Writers are old.
Writers are anti-social.
Writers are relationshipless.
Step 2:
Writers are alive.
Writers are famous.
Writers are eccletic.
Writers are rich.
Writers are individual.
WRiters are hard-workers.
Writers are youthful.
Writers are social.
Writers are loving.
Hmmmm.... as I ponder my lists above I realize I had to struggle with this. I've never actually thought about writers as people. They are some amorphous intangible thing that produces writing - they're not actually people. Weird.
Writers are dead.
Writers are famous.
Writers are eccletic.
Writers are poor.
Writers are strange.
Writers are hard-workers.
Writers are old.
Writers are anti-social.
Writers are relationshipless.
Step 2:
Writers are alive.
Writers are famous.
Writers are eccletic.
Writers are rich.
Writers are individual.
WRiters are hard-workers.
Writers are youthful.
Writers are social.
Writers are loving.
Hmmmm.... as I ponder my lists above I realize I had to struggle with this. I've never actually thought about writers as people. They are some amorphous intangible thing that produces writing - they're not actually people. Weird.
Comments